New Year...New opportunity! We are hiring a Branch Manager within North Vancouver. This position requires our candidate to hold a level 2 license and to have at least one year's supervisory or management experience. This manager oversees the insurance team responsible for selling and renewing auto, personal lines, travel insurance policies as well as Replacement Cost policies. The manager must be knowledgeable about the industry and able to provide options to both our staff and customers, ensuring their needs are met.
The candidate we are looking for must:
- be able to manage and lead the day to day operations of the entire branch.
- handle a book of personal lines business as well as supervise a staff of 3-4 people at a time.
- must be able to work in a team environment.
- be customer focused
- be adaptable and flexible in managing your time
- be accountable and dependable
- have high ethics and integrity
- have experience in Powerbroker ( an asset, although not necessary)
- be able to organize and conduct sales meetings
- be able to motivate staff and engage them in selling various types of insurance
- be able to train staff on various products to promote consistency in the level of service and expertise provided.
Johnston Meier provides competitive salary packages, and a stimulating work environment.
Qualified applicants should send your resume and cover letter to . Only those candidates short listed for an interview will be contacted. All interviews will be conducted at JMINS Corporate office.