Westland is one of the largest independent insurance brokers in Canada with over 900 employees across 80 offices throughout Alberta & BC. We have experienced rapid expansion in the past 5 years and are positioned to continue on this growth path
What we offer:
- Base salary plus commission
- Comprehensive medical and dental benefits
- Diverse mix of staff and demonstrated work/life balance
- Career growth opportunities and continuing education programs
If you have your level 2 insurance license and you’re looking for a dynamic and fast paced role, and you enjoy the client management in the field, this role offers diversity and base salary plus performance based incentive with achievable sales targets.
You will work with the dealerships to provide insurance coverage to their customers. You will work to develop dealer client and referral relationships through exceptional customer service including response times and time/appointment management as well as fastidious attention to detail with respect to all documentation associated with the transactions.
- Product offering includes renewals, new plates, transfers, cancellations, debt payments and more
Here’s what you bring:
The ideal candidate enjoys connecting with clients and developing relationships but doesn’t like being stuck in an office. You are sincere in a desire to advise your clients on the best coverage for their needs in alignment with the Westland slogan “Your best coverage is our only policy”. You thrive in a role where a percentage of remuneration is a performance based incentive.
- Level 2 Insurance Agent License
- Must have valid driver’s license
“Please apply at https://theapplicantmanager.com/careers?co=wi”