Reliance Insurance is one of the largest independent insurance brokerages in Western Canada providing products and services in all areas of insurance, including Commercial, Home, Auto, Marine, and Employee Benefits.
Our brand new (state of the art in technology & design) Head Office is based in Burnaby, BC. We are a 100% Canadian owned family business since 1985. We offer our team members a comprehensive compensation package that includes competitive salary, benefits, continuing education and exciting opportunities for advancement in a fast growing company.
- First up to walk in clients & phone enquiries
- Assist Account Managers & Producers with their Autoplan transactions including ICBC & Private Insurance
- Process all types of auto /recreational vehicle Insurance
- Stock reconciliation
- Level 1 or 2 General Insurance License
- Proficiency with MS Office; Excel, Word, Outlook, ICBC PolicyCenter, TAM, EPIC
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Excellent customer service skills with the desire to exceed expectations
- Ability to effectively respond to and meet the needs of a diverse client base
- Superior client service & telephone manners
- Valid Class 5 driver's license with a clean drivers abstract
Please contact Christina Smith - HR Manager 604-412-5921 or email resume to