Strong Teams | Strong Communities | Strong Future
Our Guiding Principles - Truthfulness, Fairness, Value, and Loyalty - have not changed since the day Western Financial Group was formed. The decisions we make, every day, are based on these Guiding Principles.
What does an Insurance Advisor look like at Western?
Reporting to the Branch Manager, our Insurance Advisors are a key part of our network of retail branches across western Canada. All our employees have a direct influence on our brand in the communities they serve, through the excellent service and support they provide.
Your success stems from your knowledge of the insurance products Western offers to build strong relationships with new and existing customers. You have the opportunity to be part of a collaborative and motivated team who all contribute to the achievement of business goals and targets.
- Manage walk-in enquiries, sales and up-sell products to new and existing clients
- Collect client information and quote and sell insurance
- Follow up on all client accounts to resolve outstanding activities
- Remain up to date on product knowledge and build relationships with insurance providers
- Continue self-development through industry training and community involvement
What does Western offer you?
- Opportunities to train and develop, including insurance licensing if required
- Extended health and dental benefits (50% Company paid premiums)
- Three weeks vacation plus paid personal days
- Company-matched investment and saving programs
- Competitive salary and performance-based incentives
What we are looking for:
Being successful in this role requires an ability to recognize and convert sales opportunities, deliver excellent service and contribute to a positive work environment by encompassing our Guiding Principles.
- General Insurance Level 1 License preferred
- ICBC knowledge and experience an advantage
- Experience achieving individual and team goals
- Involvement in industry related associations and your community
- Proven history of professional communication, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability to navigate multiple computer programs at once
- 100 Mile House, BC
- Full Time – 37.5 hours/week
- Hours: Monday - Friday and alternating Saturdays
How to Apply
Create a Profile | Apply | Set Job Alerts