Strong Teams | Strong Communities | Strong Future
Our Guiding Principles - Truthfulness, Fairness, Value, and Loyalty - have not changed since the day Western Financial Group was formed. The decisions we make, every day, are based on these Guiding Principles.
What does an Insurance Advisor look like at Western?
Our Insurance Advisors are key to the success of our business and Western wants to encourage our employees to grow personally and professionally. If you want to try a new opportunity, Western wants you to take the next step on your career path.
Your success stems from your knowledge of the insurance products Western offers to build a strong rapport with new and existing customers. You have the opportunity to be part of a collaborative and motivated team who all contribute to the achievement of business goals and targets.
- Managing walk-in queries, sales and up-selling of products to new and existing clients
- Collecting client information, quoting and selling insurance
- Following up on all client accounts to resolve outstanding activities
- Remaining up to date on product knowledge and build relationships with insurance providers
- Continue self-development through industry and community involvement, training and other courses
What we are looking for:
Being successful in this role requires an ability to recognize sales opportunities, deliver excellence in service, and to contribute to a positive work environment by encompassing our Guiding Principles.
- General Insurance Level 1 License required, Level 2 preferred
- ICBC, Personal Lines experience preferred
- Experience achieving individual and team goals
- Involvement in industry related associations and your community
- Professional communication etiquette, both written and verbal
- Well versed in navigating multiple computer programs at once
- Surrey, BC - Semiahmoo Branch
- Full Time – 37.5 hours/week
- Flexible Schedule required
- Branch hours: Monday – Saturday
How to Apply
Create a Profile | Apply | Set Job Alerts