This is a full time position Monday - Friday, based out of our North Vancouver office and does include travel throughout BC and the lower mainland.
Base Salary + Performance Bonuses + Extended Health. 3 weeks vacation to start.
A driver’s license and vehicle are required, DriveSure will compensate for vehicle and other expenses related to this position.
Main duties associated with this position:
- Answering emails, phone calls, and live chats from our customers and broker partners.
- Hosting a bi-weekly training webinar for our brokers.
- Performing on demand training webinars or in office training for new brokers as required.
- Performing periodic office visits to build and maintain relationships with our broker partners.
- Identify and acquire new broker partners.
- Prepare and maintain training and marketing materials.
- Other administrative tasks as required.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Customer service experience.
- Autoplan experience, preferably as a mobile road agent.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office.
Interested candidates should send their resume or any questions to .