This insurance advisor position focuses on personal lines but does require Autoplan experience. This position will be the focal point of a transition to digital & is best suited to a technologically minded individual who is keen to push boundaries and transform existing procedures to achieve outstanding results.The position does require flexibility in working hours. A performance-based bonus program is part of team compensation.
Who You Are
You are a career minded individual. You are highly motivated to provide an outstanding client service experience, and as a result can develop strong client relationships. You bring a positive attitude to the workplace and contribute as a solid member of the team. Your experience to date has provided you with a thorough understanding of Autoplan.
Who We Are
Our office is a flexible work environment with a great team already in place. We are a younger group that really enjoys what we do. We work hard in the office but believe in a great work-life balance.
As we grow we are looking for a full-time agent to grow with us and develop long lasting relationships with new and existing clients.
- Engage with clients to determine their needs and provide expert advice to ensure their best coverage
- Provide detailed advice for both autoplan and personal lines.
- A willingness to grow or expand on existing commercial lines experience is an asset.
Your Qualifications & Skills
- Level 2 General Insurance License
- Proficient in both ICBC and personal lines
- Flexibility in work hours
- Solid command of English language and good verbal & written communication skills
Please email your resume and cover letter to