As a WMB Intermediate to Senior Commercial Account Manager you will be responsible for working on a book of business with a producer. We’re looking for someone who is comfortable in a busy office and is able to shift gears and prioritize their workload. Our clients trust us to always be candid, vocal, and honest with them while providing sound advice.
- Highly skilled in Commercial Lines insurance
- Construction experience is an asset
- Level 2 Insurance License required, CAIB, CIP, or CRM designation(s) an asset
- Ambitious, highly organized with exceptional attention to detail
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Intermediate computer skills including Microsoft Office & Excel
- Friendly professional demeanor with a good sense of business acumen
- Ability to thrive in a team environment and work well with others
Who You Are
You know how to make it happen. When a client needs you, you’re able to follow-through with well-thought out solutions. You are ambitious and you know how to build trusting relationships with your clients. You are conscientious of potential outcomes and you will think outside of the box to find the best solutions. You’re able to think on your feet and are always looking for ways to improve and enhance your book of business.
What Your Day Looks Like
- Retaining and enhancing current book of business
- Developing a renewal strategy
- Communicating daily with clients and team members
- Maintaining expiry lists
- Collaborating with markets on placements, renewals, and policy changes
- Reviewing leases and contracts and advising on appropriate coverage
- Providing bid costing and coverage recommendations to the client
- Working with processing team to complete any client requests
- Reviewing and improving Accounts Receivables
- Working with clients, markets and producer on new business
Who We Are
At WMB, we pride ourselves on providing a great customer experience. We are the trusted advisors to our clients and help them secure the best policies to match their needs. As a member of the WMB team you will have flexibility in your schedule. Standard shifts are Monday to Friday with the option of working 7:30AM to 3:30PM, 8AM to 4PM, 8:30AM to 4:30PM or 9AM to 5PM.
Where we stand apart from other brokerages is in our ability to forge strong relationships with our clients. To build those relationships, we need to continuously improve as a team of experts. We help our employees achieve the education they need to expand their career. By helping our team succeed, our clients succeed. At WMB you will be surrounded by a great team that helps you carve out your spot in the field of Commercial Insurance.
If you want to join our growing team, please reply with your resume to and let us know why you’d be a great fit.
Thank you for your application, only those candidates considered for an interview will be contacted.