We are a boutique Vancouver-based digital Insurance agency, part of a larger group of localized branches. Changing the way insurance is sold and distributed, our small team of professionals has been responsible for rapid growth and turning heads in an industry not known to be innovative and forward-thinking.
We are client-focused with an emphasis delivering custom insurance solutions to everyone we come in contact with. Our team is agile, creative and highly motivated. We’re looking for someone who is eager to make a difference, learn from industry leaders and make an immediate impact.
About the position:
As a Digital Insurance Administrator, you play a key role within our Digital Insurance Brokerage. Our team prides itself in offering industry-leading service to its online insurance clientele. This role will work closely with our Digital Account Manager(s) and Digital Marketing Manager by offering superior Administrative support.
- Process and invoice new, renewal and cancelled digital insurance policies
- Prepare and send out new business letters, disclosure statements and digital policy endorsements
- Administer all cancellation requests digitally and confirm cancellations with insureds and insurance companies
- Manage and reply to incoming insurance inquiries online via LiveChat, over the phone or via email
- Minimum 3 years corporate experience in an Admin role
- Strong English language skills, both written and verbal
- Absolute rock star at anything Admin related
- Superb attention to detail with a keen eye to spot and correct errors
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with a high volume of tasks
- Fast and accurate typing skills
- Eager to learn and always showing initiative to help out
- Great "can-do" attitude with a team focused mentality
- Willing to become insurance licensed
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration structure that includes salary and option for commission
- 3 weeks’ vacation to start
- Benefits, including extended health and dental
- Large organization (900+ people) with tremendous potential for career growth
- Young and dynamic forward- thinking team environment
- Great opportunity to become a designated insurance professional