Strong Teams | Strong Communities | Strong Future
Our Guiding Principles - Truthfulness, Fairness, Value, and Loyalty - have not changed since the day Western Financial Group was formed. The decisions we make, every day, are based on these Guiding Principles.
What does a Client Care Associate look like at Western?
Reporting to the Branch Manager, our Client Care Associates are part of our network of retail branches across western Canada. All our employees have a direct influence on our brand in the communities they serve, through the excellent service and support they provide.
Your success stems from your knowledge of the insurance products Western offers to build a strong rapport with new and existing customers. You have the opportunity to be part of a collaborative and motivated team who all contribute to the achievement of business goals and targets.
- Greet all clients and direct them to the appropriate colleague
- Accept client payments and reconcile billing statements and payments
- Ensure accurate entry of all client information and invoicing
- Provide assistance to team members as required
- Continue self-development through industry training and community involvement
What does Western offer you?
- Opportunities to train and develop, including insurance licensing if required
- Extended health and dental benefits(50% Company paid premiums)
- Three weeks vacation plus paid personal days
- Company-matched investment and saving programs
- Competitive salary and performance-based incentives
What we are looking for:
Being successful in this role requires an ability to recognize sales opportunities, deliver excellent service and contribute to a positive work environment by encompassing our Guiding Principles.
- General Insurance Level 1 certification/ability to obtain license within 3 months
- ICBC Automobile Insurance and/or Driver's Licensing experience/ability to obtain license within 3 months
- Ability to identify and implement best practices for administrative tasks
- Superior multi-tasking skills, in a deadline driven environment
- Proven history of professional communication, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability to navigate multiple computer programs at once
- Fort St. John, BC
- Full Time – 37.5 hours/week
- Branch hours: Flexible Schedule Required
How to Apply
Create a Profile | Apply | Set Job Alerts