Our office is currently expanding, and we are looking for the right candidate to join our team.
As a member of our team your role would primarily be focused on providing exceptional front-line customer service to our clients. While creating and maintaining a positive relationship and fostering an “enjoyable” insurance experience.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Assisting with client needs, advise on coverage options, recommend solutions, answer inquiries.
- Process ICBC renewals, new policies, endorsements, cancellations etc.
- ICBC Inventory & Batching
- Cross sell optional private coverages where available
- Actively participate in ongoing training.
- Friendly & Positive Attitude
- High School and/or Post-Secondary Education
- Minimum Level 1 License
- Must be able to work as part of a team as well as independently
- Committed to providing friendly & exceptional customer service
- Available to work evening or /and weekend shifts
- Experience with all types of Autoplan transactions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational, time management, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to upsell and cross-sell
- Knowledge of ICBC batching, Inventory Control and Autolink
- Ability to multi-task and efficient time management skills
What We Offer
- Full Time & Part Time Positions
- Competitive Wages
- Employee Benefits Package
- Relaxed, Fun & friendly working atmosphere
- Work / Life Balance
- Performance Incentives
Our Mission: To provide the best customer experience in insurance.
Sussex Insurance is a franchise network and today operates 53 offices throughout BC, with locations inside The Real Canadian Superstore, Walmart, T&T Stores, and Save On Foods.
We’re easily accessible, and the extended hours of operation from 9am to 9pm seven days a week takes the stress and hassle out of purchasing insurance. We’re available when it’s convenient for our clients. We are proud that 1 in 14 British Columbians transacts their Autoplan at a Sussex Insurance location.
Sussex Insurance has built itself through attention to customer service and convenience, attempting to make the insurance process as streamlined and efficient as possible for every customer.
To apply please visit https://sussexinsurance.com/our-careers/autoplan-agent-full-time/ select "Maple Ridge" and submit your resume for consideration.