Working alongside some seasoned professionals, this individual would gain valuable experience working within the Personal Lines Program team. We believe it takes a team to be successful.
This is a great opportunity for someone to move into a career in personal lines and work with a progressive agency. Compensation package includes benefits and excellent bonus structures.
We are looking for the right candidate who can display the following attributes:
- Level 2 license
- Minimum 1 year Personal Lines experience
- Experience with TAM, Company portals and Compuquote asset.
- Solid team player with strong communication and listening skills
- Sales experience a bonus
- Excellent organizational skills and negotiating skills
- Excellent Interpersonal skills/customer service oriented
- Willing to grow and develop within a fast-paced environment.
*COMPANY INFO: John Ross Insurance is part of the InsureBC Group; one of the largest insurance broker networks in British Columbia with over 80 locations. We offer a positive work environment, solid opportunity for personal growth as well as a competitive compensation package. No phone calls please. We appreciate your interest in The InsureBC Group but only qualified candidates will be contacted.