The Co-operators Insurance Agencies
111-1301 Main Street, Penticton, BC
Autoplan and Personal Lines
Level One Licensee
Job ID: 4090
Click here to find more jobs posted by this employer
MUST HAVE A VALID INSURANCE LICENSE OR A SCHEDULE EXAM DATE TO APPLY!
The Personal Lines Advisor(Associate Insurance Advisor I) is a key player in the support and development of the agency operation primarily through sales and service.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Sales, service and profitable growth of both personal lines and specialty lines products
- Advise and recommend coverage and policies that best meet client needs
- Actively focus on prospecting for all lines of business by identifying and recommending additional products/services that benefit the client
- Complete front line risk assessment and selection following underwriting guidelines
- Complete inspections and re-inspections
- Achieve individual goals for client service, sales, quality and productivity and contribute to the achievement of overall agency sales and growth goals
- Support programs to build multi-client relationships
- Respond to client questions and concerns, resolve customer complaints and escalate issues appropriately
- Proactively complete client reviews on the auto, home, farm and/or commercial portfolio.
- May provide administrative support including ordering supplies, bank deposits, maintaining office records
- Support financial services sales activities in the agency
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive medical and dental benefits
- Retirement savings plan
Qualifications And Skills:
- General Insurance license is required
- Meet all provincial-licensing requirements in accordance with continuing education in order to obtain and maintain all licenses
- A minimum of 6 months in the insurance industry experience including sales experience is preferred
- Possess in-depth knowledge of auto and property insurance products and strong underwriting skills
- Skilled in communication (verbal and written), organization, time management, client service, decision making, problem solving
- Candidate must be comfortable in a technology dependent environment including proficiency with Microsoft office
- Valid driver's license may be required
-Regular office environment.
-May be required to work flexible hours.
Job Type: Full-time
Find us at: