LMG Pringle Insurance
1 - 380 Trunk Road, Duncan, BC
Level Two Licensee
Job ID: 4276
Click here to find more jobs posted by this employer
LMG Insurance Brokers is looking for a strong candidate to lead our Autoplan and Road Agent team! This is an ideal position for those with a strong background in Autoplan looking to take the next step in their career!
Summary of Position
The Autoplan Supervisor oversees the Autoplan and Road Agent department and may also handle some retail Autoplan as needed.
Lines of Business
The Autoplan Supervisor handles all types of Autoplan, and travel medical insurance.
The Autoplan Supervisor has a minimum 5 years experience in Autoplan insurance, including experience in Batching, Inventory Control, and (ideally) the Autolink system. They carry a General Agent Level 2 Insurance License through the Insurance Council of BC.
- Demonstrate needs-based sales behavior, including reactive and tag-on selling, building additional relationships with new customers, asking for referrals, generating new business and increasing customer retention
- Maintain a diary of prospective and current clients and follow-up on sales leads
- Building additional relationships with current customers, asking for referrals, generating new business and increasing customer retention
- Review and work renewal lists, contacting clients minimum 45 days in advance
- Ensure that all notes to file are completed after each transaction in a timely, accurate manner. Use of the Activity function is used and updated.
- Supervise Autoplan and Road Agent staff in connection with their Autoplan roles.
- Review batch documents prior to remitting to ICBC
- Ensure Inventory Control is performed monthly.
- Ensure ICBC and LMG protocols are being met, including but not limited to renewing customer needs, providing advice, being a partner with ICBC, collecting customer consent, and collecting phone numbers/emails.
- Ensure new members of the Autoplan team are trained accordingly (appoint someone to do this).
- Ensure the Autplan desk is covered during holiday/sick times and adjusting lunch hours as necessary.
- Schedule the Autoplan and Road Agents
- Be primary contact for the LMG ICBC representative.
Customer Service & Producer Support:
- Provide friendly, professional service to customers and producers (if applicable)
- Handle routine customer and producer inquiries/concerns
- Take and report claims
- Return all customer inquiries in a timely manner
- Ensure work is prompt, efficient and accurate
- Process payments
- Work accounts receivable lists
- Maintain expiration and abeyance files
- File/scan own files
- Ensure all documents are accurate and files are kept in an orderly manner
- Maintain ICBC inventory (plates, decals, etc.) as required
- Batch and transmit ICBC documents as required
Leadership & Team Support:
- Lead the Autoplan team and provide a work environment that is supportive of the productivity and morale of the staff
- Effectively manage the performance of the insurance team by providing support, guidance, and training as needed for staff development.
- Immediately deal with staff issues working towards a resolution
- Lead by example, be a positive role model
- Contribute to a positive team environment by working efficiently, professionally and in a friendly manner
- Improve our organization by sharing ideas and opinions, contributing and building communication in all directions and levels
- Assist others as needed and perform other duties as assigned.
- Provide guidance and input to the Branch Manager regarding performance issues of the personal insurance team.
- Effectively motivate and supervise employees, including team building
- Communicate and build relationships with insurers, dealers, sales, and fleets
Candidate must have the flexibility to work evening and weekends. Our hours of operation are 9am-7pm Monday-Friday, 9am-6pm Saturday, & 9am-5pm Sunday.
Find us at: