Shaw Sabey & Associates Ltd.
1275-555 Burrard St., Vancouver, BC
Level Two Licensee
Job ID: 4522
Click here to find more jobs posted by this employer
We are looking for dedicated, fun, client centric people to join us in making our team an even better place to work!
Summary of Position
The Account Manager reports to the Manager, Broking Service & Account Administration, and works closely with Account Executives on existing and developing portfolios of commercial insurance business, including new business opportunities and initiatives.
Lines of Business
The Account Manager handles various types of commercial insurance.
The Account Manager has a minimum 3 years commercial insurance experience and carries a General Agent Level 2 Insurance License through the Insurance Council of British Columbia, or acquiring within 2 months. Individuals with a Level 1 license must have knowledge and experience at a senior level and they cannot bind business, cannot sign binders or applications, and must be supervised by a Level 2 agent at all times.
Customer Service & Producer Support:
- Provide friendly, professional service to customers and producers
- Handle routine customer and producer inquiries/concerns
- Manage daily administration including correspondence, policy wording review, contract & lease agreement review, issuance of new and renewal documentation
- Take and report claims
- Return all customer inquiries in a timely manner
- Ensure work is prompt, efficient and accurate
- Prepare submissions for marketing purposes, negotiate terms and conditions with underwriters
- Process payments
- Work accounts receivable lists
- Maintain expiration and abeyance files
- File/scan files
- Handling of files and general file maintenance
- Ensure all documents are accurate and files are kept in an orderly manner
- Process Client Code changes when applicable
- Other duties as assigned
- Lead by example, being a positive role model
- Contribute to a positive team environment by working efficiently, professionally and in a friendly manner
- Improve our organization by sharing ideas and opinions, contributing and building communication in all directions and levels
- Assist others as needed and perform other duties as assigned.
Find us at: