Strong Teams | Strong Communities | Strong Future
Our Guiding Principles - Truthfulness, Fairness, Value, and Loyalty - have not changed since the day Western Financial Group was formed. The decisions we make, every day, are based on these Guiding Principles.
What does an Insurance Advisor look like at Western?
Reporting to the Branch Manager, our Insurance Advisors are part of our network of retail branches across western Canada. All our employees have a direct influence on our brand in the communities they serve, through the excellent service and support they provide.
Your success stems from your knowledge of the insurance products Western offers to build a strong rapport with new and existing customers. You have the opportunity to be part of a collaborative and motivated team who all contribute to the achievement of business goals and targets.
- Managing walk-in queries, sales and up-selling of products to new and existing clients
- Collecting client information, quoting and selling insurance
- Following up on all client accounts to resolve outstanding activities
- Remaining up to date on product knowledge and build relationships with insurance providers
- Continue self-development through industry and community involvement, training and other courses
What does Western offer you?
- Opportunities to train and develop, including insurance licensing if required
- Extended health and dental benefits, 100% premium paid
- Three weeks vacation plus paid personal days
- Company-matched investment and saving programs
- Competitive salary and performance-based incentives
What we are looking for:
Being successful in this role requires an ability to recognize sales opportunities, deliver excellence in service, and to contribute to a positive work environment by encompassing our Guiding Principles.
- General Insurance Level 2 License preferred
- Experience achieving individual and team goals
- Involvement in industry related associations and your community
- Professional communication, both written and verbal
- Well versed in navigating multiple computer programs at once
- Dawson Creek, BC
- Full Time – 37.5 hours/week
- Flexible schedule required, including weekends
How to Apply
Create a Profile | Apply | Set Job Alerts