Interior Savings Insurance is a locally owned and operated insurance agency with 16 branches.
As a valued member of our Sales & Service team, you will experience a workplace that is diverse, stimulating and rewarding. Our interactions with one another and our clients are based on respect and integrity, making Interior Savings Insurance a great place to work and build your career.
We currently have an opening for a Full Time Branch Manager in our Ashcroft location.
As a Branch Manager with Interior Savings Insurance you are a key contributor to leading a team. You will ensure overall branch sales and service strategy, marketing plans, and operations are consistent with the direction and long-term goals & objectives of Interior Savings Insurance.
Through your coaching and leadership you will lead your team to achieve profitability of the branch. You are responsible for leading and executing on sales and service strategies in support of your region’s corporate business goals. As a coach and a leader you are actively engaged with your team on strategies to meet the immediate needs of the clients while looking for additional opportunities to grow the business. You foster a positive team environment through proactive participation in providing assistance to your staff and take an active role in their career development activities.
You will be responsible for maximizing the results of your team by developing, communicating and executing monthly business plans that are aligned with the corporate strategies and contribute to the overall success by demonstrating behaviors that are consistent with Interior Savings Insurance Vision, Mission and Values.
You will coach to and follow the organizational business model when referring clients, preparing for meetings and uncovering needs. Through your strong interpersonal skills you will manage key HR functions including interviewing and hiring, coaching and training, conducting performance reviews and initiating performance improvement plans and progressive discipline as needed. You will work closely with the Regional Manager and act as a positive liaison between branch employees and the Management Team, Department Managers, and other branches. You will also perform other duties as assigned.
- Level III Insurance License
- CAIB 1 - 4
- Post-secondary diploma in a related field
- 5 years experience in the insurance industry
- 3 years experience with a Level II License and in a supervisory position
- Able to manage one of the larger branches
- Able to manage more than one branch
- Strong working knowledge of insurance products, including both personal and commercial lines; knowledge of appropriate legislation and regulations; ability to meet and deal effectively with clients, resource people, employees and insurance company representatives; ability to make decisions based on consideration of all relevant information; proven ability to coach, mentor, supervise and lead managers and others; working knowledge of computerized administrative systems; strong background in day to day operational issues.
“For more information or to apply for this position please visit our website: www.interiorsavings.com.”
We thank all applicants for their interest and will contact short-listed candidates only.