Maxxam Insurance Services Inc.
Unit #1 - 8699 10th Ave, Burnaby, BC
Level One Licensee
Job ID: 540
Click here to find more jobs posted by this employer
Autoplan Road Agent
Hourly rate - neg
Gas Allowance offered
Cell Phone allowance
Education and continuing education covered by Maxxam
Medical and Dental offered
Autoplan Road Agent Position available NOW
The Autoplan Road Agent is responsible for providing a high level of customer service to a diverse clientele, recognizing and responding appropriately to by meeting the customers’ insurance needs, both in the automobile dealerships and in the office. In addition, the Autoplan Road Agent is responsible for achieving new sales and growth opportunities for the organization.
Lines of Business
The Autoplan Road Agent handles ICBC, private automobile, and unlicensed vehicle insurance, as well as vacation trailer insurance, ATV insurance, and motorcycle insurance.
The Autoplan Road Agent has a minimum of 6 MONTHS experience in automobile insurance. The Agent carries a General Insurance Salesperson Level 1 license through the Insurance Council of BC and maintains accurate records of mandatory education credits for annual licensing renewal.
- New Business/Renewals
- Demonstrate needs-based sales behaviour and building relationships with new customers, generating new business, and increasing customer retention.
- Build additional relationships with current customers, generating new business, and increasing customer retention.
- Ensure that all information is completed after each transaction in a timely, accurate manner.
- Customer Service
- Provide friendly, professional service to internal and external customers and agents.
- Handle routine customer and agent inquiries/concerns.
- Return all customer inquiries in a timely manner.
- Ensure work is prompt, efficient, and accurate.
- Maintain ICBC inventory (plates, decals, etc.).
- Maintain daily check and restocking of road kit inventory.
- Ensure all documents are accurate and files are kept in an orderly manner.
- Lead by example, being a positive role model.
- Contribute to a positive team environment by working efficiently, professionally, and in a friendly manner.
- Improve the organization by sharing ideas and opinions, contributing, and building communication in all directions and levels.
- Assist others as needed and perform other duties as assigned.
- Professional Conduct
- Maintain security in accordance with internal control.
- Adhere to binding authority.
- Adhere to authorized underwriting guidelines and policies.
- Adhere to guidelines and best practices set forth by the Insurance Council of BC, and to other licensing bodies as applicable.
- At all times, respect the privacy and confidentiality of all customers and staff information.
- Respect the importance of attendance and punctuality and the impact it has on the rest of the team.
- Maintain workplace procedures as per WorkSafe BC regulations.
- Continuous Learning
- Maintain and apply a working knowledge of all insurance products, keeping apprised of changes and enhancements to applicable insurance and company policies, procedures and products.
- Take additional educational credits relating to the ongoing mandatory requirements for the support of licensing renewal.
For information about the company please visit:
For consideration please reply by email:
Subject Line: Road Agent
Find us at: