We are looking for a true professional who is eager to take their insurance experience to next level and to lead an insurance office as the Branch Manager.
The successful candidate will be tasked with managing our office and helping it grow in all aspects of Personal Lines, Commercial Lines and Autoplan, while getting agency ready for the new insurance era.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Exercises the authority of a manager concerning staffing, scheduling, performance management, training, one on one coaching, employee recognition, and development. Ensures performance appraisals are completed and administered for each direct report in a timely manner. Ensures appropriate actions are in place if an employee’s performance is not meeting expectations. Keeps staff informed of branch manager meeting updates as well as any industry regulatory information or changes. Provides ongoing coaching to staff on identifying customer needs and deepening customer relationships.
-Manages expectations for exceptional customer service. Resolves customer inquiries and complaints promptly and effectively. Communicates InsureBC's position on regulations, policies and procedures in a positive manner. Focuses on customer retention.
-Directs, controls, and/or delegates the daily operations to include the management of security procedures, audit control, end of day reporting, physical branch maintenance, and adherence to policies and procedures. Assumes responsibility for proper branch opening and closing procedures.
- Maintenance and growth of a Book of Business consisting of Personal and Commercial Lines
-Creates a partnership with the community and with others in the InsureBC group, promoting a positive image of the company.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum Level 2 License
- 5 years of Personal Lines/Autoplan experience to include 3 years of management experience with increasing levels of responsibility
- Commercial Lines knowledge and experience is an asset
- PowerBroker experience considered an asset
- Must be proficient in MS Office tools and have the ability to learn and work within insurance management systems
- Must embrace a client-focused, customer service oriented, team mentality
The InsureBC Group; is one of the largest insurance broker networks in British Columbia with over 90 locations. We offer a positive work environment, solid opportunity for personal growth as well as a competitive compensation package. Please email your resume with the name of the position you are applying for to . No phone calls please. We appreciate your interest in The InsureBC Group but only short-listed candidates will be contacted.