Who We Are:
InsureBC is one of the largest insurance brokerage groups in BC. For more than 35 years, we have been delivering top-quality insurance expertise and services to our valued customers. With the head office in Vancouver and over 90 offices within BC and around the world, you can find our offices in every corner of the city. As we continue to grow our company and our markets, find out how you can grow your career with us.
The Commercial Lines Advisor's primary focus is to provide advice, help customers understand insurance, discuss customer concerns.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Duties will include assisting our Account Executives to market various commercial risks to our group of insurance companies, and processing policies (invoicing, letters, etc.). – renewals, endorsements, cancellations, etc.
- Provide customers with prompt service by providing advice, help customers understand insurance, discuss customer concerns
- Receive and process all incoming Commercial paperwork
- Prepare documentation for insurers, complete applications for new clients, issue insurance certificates
- Communicate with Insurance companies, negotiate with underwriters on customers behalf, negotiate renewal of terms, follow up with Adjusters on claims status
- Source and obtain additional information requested by the underwriter and complete applications
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Must hold Level 2 License
- 2 -3 years of Commercial Lines experience preferred but training will be provided
- Requires an ability to communicate orally and in writing with others to explain complex issues, receive and interpret - complex information, and respond appropriately
- Must be a self-starter with excellent time management skills
- Must embrace a client-focused, customer service oriented, team mentality
- Willing to grow and develop within a fast-paced environment
- Must be proficient in MS Office tools and have the ability to learn and work within insurance management systems
Regardless of your position within our Company, we offer a lucrative commission structure and an attractive benefits package which features a comprehensive extended health plan, vision & dental plan, long-term disability coverage, and a number of other important components designed to provide financial security to you and your family.
Grow with us:
At InsureBC, we understand that our strength comes from our skilled and dedicated employees and we work hard to support their ongoing professional development. We offer a number of training programs and development opportunities to support each of our employees in their pursuit of career advancement and growth.
At InsureBC, our values are at the core of everything we do. Customer satisfaction comes first, and we are proud of our commitment to excellence, which allows us to efficiently deliver quality services and products to our customers.
Please email your resume along with the name of the position you are applying for to .
Hiring for this position is ongoing and will be filled as required. To be considered for this position, please apply today. In order to be eligible for this position, you must be legally entitled to work in Canada for our company.