BFL Canada Insurance Services Inc.
200-1177 West Hastings Street, Vancouver, BC
Level One Licensee
Job ID: 6108
Click here to find more jobs posted by this employer
The primary purpose of this position is to provide support in our fast-paced environment by ensuring that all documents are issued and all data is input in a manner that services the clients and reflects favourably on the company.
WHO WE ARE
Founded in 1987 by Barry F. Lorenzetti, BFL CANADA is one of the largest employee-owned and operated Risk Management, Insurance Brokerage, and Employee Benefits consulting services firms in Canada. The firm has a team of over 700 professionals located in eighteen offices across the country. BFL CANADA is a founding Partner of Lockton Global LLP, a Partnership of independent insurance brokers who provide Risk Management, Insurance and Benefits Consulting services in over 130 countries around the world.
Here at BFL our employees have the freedom to demonstrate their own creativity, leadership and entrepreneurship because we strongly believe in them. We are a national collaborative team that thrives in a fast-paced environment.
BFL CANADA is looking for an Administrative Assistant, Processor for its Real Estate Department. This position can be located in either the Vancouver or Langley Office!
A DAY IN A LIFE OF AN ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT- PROCESSOR
- Processes quotations, invoices, letters, PDF creation, finance contracts, endorsements and other documentation as required.
- Proofing and ongoing error correction of documents created
- Detect, monitor and advise of errors encountered in LEO
- Confirm that accurate data and invoicing transactions are transferred to EPIC
- Backup binder processor, and client binder creation
- Follows established procedures relating to all non-verbal and repetitive administrative and processing tasks.
- Follows policies and procedures, including compliance, privacy, and client security procedures as set out on the BFL CANADA intranet site and amended from time to time.
- Other miscellaneous duties and special projects as required from Processing Team Supervisor
- Level 1 insurance license
- Attention to detail and precision are essential
- Excellent computer skills including good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel
- Ability to carry out tasks from instructions
- Willingness to go beyond the job description
- Strong listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to work well independently, as part of a team and with others throughout the organization
- Effective time management/organizational skills/works well under pressure
- Customer-focused and service-oriented
- Accountable, energetic, flexible, mature and positive attitude
- EPIC internal database experience
- Insurance industry experience
Reports to: Real Estate Division Processing Manager
- You will be working in a thriving, progressive and well-established insurance brokerage company
- Competitive salary, group insurance benefits, and RRSP matching plans from your first day
- A culture that encourages and supports continued education
Let’s stay in touch: follow us on LinkedIn to see what we are up to and check out our other job openings.
To apply visit our website: www.bflcanada.ca
Find us at: