HUB International Ltd
1001 - 470 Granville Street, Vancouver, BC
Commercial Lines Representative
Level Two Licensee
Job ID: 6205
Click here to find more jobs posted by this employer
As an Insurance Advisor in the Commercial Insurance Division . Email resumes to
WHO ARE WE?
Leading Canada in all areas of insurance, HUB International is ranked among the world’s top 10 brokerages. When you partner with us, you will be at the center of a vast network of experts providing unmatched service, expertise and insurance solutions alongside 11,000 employees in 500 offices across North America. Choose a career with HUB and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction.
WHAT DO WE VALUE?
- Entrepreneurship – We encourage innovation and educated risk-tasking.
- Integrity – We do the right thing every time.
- Teamwork – We work together to maximize results.
- Accountability – We measure and take responsibility for outcomes.
- Service – We serve our customers, communities and colleagues.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Competitive wages
- Medical and dental benefits
- Opportunities for career advancement and growth
- Comprehensive tuition financing
As an Insurance Advisor in the Commercial Insurance Division you will work closely with a team of Producers and Marketers on our Commercial Accounts. We are seeking an individual with a superior attention to detail to join our Downtown Vancouver location in a Regular Full Time position.
- Assist producer and marketer with all aspects of servicing commercial accounts
- Process documentation (Certificates of Insurance, Submissions, Cover Notes, Renewals, Proposals, Endorsements, In-House Policies, Invoicing, Finance Contracts, Customer Correspondence)
- Review and ensure accuracy of policy documentation from insurers before forwarding to the client
- Contact clients for renewal information
- Acts as a liaison between client, Account Managers, Account Executives and Marketers
- Update client information as changes occur
- Answer account related questions/requests from clients, lawyers, and banks
- Provide policy and coverage information to clients upon request or inquiry
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED?
As a successful candidate you will possess the following characteristics:
- Strong sense of urgency and motivation to support your team
- Pro-active and a self-starter
- Excellent client service and interpersonal abilities
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding communication written and orally
- Level 2 General Insurance License
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Accounting experience is an asset
- Typing speed of at least 55 wpm
- Industry designation considered an asset (CAIB, CIP, CRM etc.)
Find us at: