HUB International TOS Ltd.
400-4350 Still Creek Drive, Burnaby, BC
Entry Level Customer Service Representative
Level One Licensee
Job ID: 6272
Click here to find more jobs posted by this employer
As an Insurance Advisor for the Real Estate Division, you will assist producers and marketers with all aspects of servicing commercial accounts. Please email your resume to <a href="mailto:Chiara.dent@hubinternation
WHO ARE WE?
Leading Canada in all areas of insurance, HUB International is ranked among the world’s 5th largest insurance brokers. When you partner with us, you will be at the center of a vast network of experts providing unmatched service, expertise and insurance solutions alongside 11,000 employees in 450 offices across North America. Choose a career with HUB and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and career satisfaction.
WHAT DO WE VALUE?
- Entrepreneurship – We encourage innovation and educated risk-tasking.
- Integrity – We do the right thing every time.
- Teamwork – We work together to maximize results.
- Accountability – We measure and take responsibility for outcomes.
- Service – We serve our customers, communities and colleagues.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Competitive wages
- Medical and dental benefits
- RRSP contribution matching
- Opportunities for career advancement and growth opportunities
- Comprehensive tuition financing
- Mileage reimbursement (if applicable)
- Flexible hours and work-life balance
- No-cost fitness facility on site
- Complimentary transit shuttle
As an Insurance Advisor for the Real Estate Division, you will assist producers and marketers with all aspects of servicing commercial accounts. We are seeking a detail oriented individual with exceptional teamwork abilities to join our head office team.
Our Burnaby Still Creek head office location is centrally located near Brentwood Town Centre and Gilmore station in the Willingdon Business Park. This location is skytrain accessible with many shops, restaurants and other amenities nearby.
- Assist producer and marketer with all aspects of servicing commercial accounts
- Contact clients for renewal information
- Answer account related questions/requests from clients, lawyers, and banks and provide policy and coverage information upon request
- Review and ensure accuracy of policy documentation from insurers before forwarding to the client
- Update client information as changes occur
- Process documentation (Certificates of Insurance, Cover Notes, Renewals, Proposals, Endorsements, In-House Policies, Invoicing, Finance Contracts, Customer Correspondence)
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED?
The Insurance Advisor is an integral part of the team as they are the first point of contact for all client inquiries! The successful candidate will possess the following characteristics:
- The ability to work in a busy, fast paced environment and prioritize their work effectively
- An active team player with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Exception verbal and written communication skills
- Strong technical knowledge and experience working with and interpreting insurance policies
- Level 1 General Insurance License or willing to obtain within 3 months
- Individuals working towards or possessing BCIT Insurance and Risk Management Diploma, CAIB, BIP or CRM designations are preferred
- EPIC, TAM and Policy Works experience is an asset
Find us at: