WHO WE ARE
Founded in 1987 by Barry F. Lorenzetti, BFL CANADA is one of the largest employee-owned and operated Risk Management, Insurance Brokerage, and Employee Benefits consulting services firms in Canada. The firm has a team of over 700 professionals located in eighteen offices across the country. BFL CANADA is a founding Partner of Lockton Global LLP, a Partnership of independent insurance brokers who provide Risk Management, Insurance and Benefits Consulting services in over 130 countries around the world.
Here at BFL our employees have the freedom to demonstrate their own creativity, leadership and entrepreneurship because we strongly believe in them. We are a national collaborative team that thrives in a fast-paced environment.
BFL CANADA is looking for a Client Service Assistant (Part-Time) for its Vancouver Office!
As a member of our within our Construction division you will provide support to the Surety team through timely document issuance and data maintenance ensuring BFL’s standard of customer service excellence is maintained. If you are looking for a dynamic work environment, keep reading!
YOUR DAY AS A CLIENT SERVICE ASSISTANT
- Receive incoming requests from Client Executives and/or clients.
- Provide excellent written and verbal correspondence to clients and underwriters.
- Create accurate documentation in a timely manner, sending out completed document to clients as required.
- Assist in managing and maintaining the in house administration system.
- Support Client Executives by managing the abeyance system.
- Process invoices.
- Maintain client record keeping through our in house system EPIC, purging ‘dead files’, and file creation.
- Other special projects as required.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Has obtained Level 1 insurance license or in progress.
- Approaches tasks with a high level of detail orientation.
- Comfortable working in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrates the ability to work independently or part of a team.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Knowledge of EPIC and Surety Bonds considered an asset.
- You will be working in a thriving, progressive and well-established insurance brokerage company
- Competitive salary, group insurance benefits, and RRSP matching plans from your first day
- A culture that encourages and supports continued education
Our Vancouver office is situated in Coal Harbour, half a block from the world renowned Seawall. Employees often enjoy activities along the Seawall during their lunch break with Stanley Park being close by. Our office is easily accessible for employees by car and public transit and there are bike storage lockers in our building.
Let’s stay in touch: follow us on LinkedIn to see what we are up to and check out our other job openings.
Learn more about us on our website: http://www.bflcanada.ca/
BFL CANADA is an equal opportunity employer.
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.