Axis Insurance Managers Inc.
Suite 400 - 555 Burrard Street, Bentall 2, Vancouver, BC
Commercial Lines Assistant
Level One Licensee
Job ID: 6550
Click here to find more jobs posted by this employer
We’re looking for people who are continuously growing – from Good to Great, from Great to Elite. We’re looking for YOU.
As Commercial Lines Assistant (Processor), a typical day might include:
- Monitoring & issuing certificate requests
- Scanning & attaching documents in a broker management system
- Processing payments through our online service
- Ensuring all documents are accurate and files are kept in an orderly manner
- Processing Client Code changes when applicable
- Preparing document enclosure letters/emails
- Obtaining premium finance quotes
- Invoicing premiums
- Setting up of files for new accounts
- Reviewing policies against cover notes for accuracy
- Processing glass contracts
- Issuing & invoicing program business
You are passionate about:
- Providing friendly, professional service
- Making a positive difference to those around you
- Sharing ideas and working with a great team of proactive, innovative thinkers
- Learning, growing, and pushing past barriers
- Living with integrity
- Taking ownership of your work and actions
You’re outstanding at:
- Building relationships – with clients, with underwriters, with colleagues … YOU are a people person!
- Staying on top of priorities … YOU know every deadline and live by your To-Do list!
- Paying attention to the little things that make a big difference … YOU dot your I’s, cross your T’s, and check all your boxes to make sure it’s done right ... the first time!
- Managing your time … even in a pressure cooker, with deadlines looming, YOU keep your cool, knowing you’ve got this!
- Proactively getting stuff done … YOU follow up and follow through!
- Working behind the scenes to ensure an exceptional customer experience … YOU know that the customer expects excellence … and so do you!
- At least 1 year of Commercial Insurance experience
You want a leg up?
- General Agent Level I Insurance license through the Insurance Council of BC
- Experience working with Epic broker management system
What’s in it for YOU?
- Fun! From Business Casual attire & birthday celebrations to team-building events, contests, and giveaways, we believe that a happy team makes a happy workplace!
- Career potential & leadership opportunities. We pride ourselves on training and mentoring for success.
- Competitive Employee Benefits Plan. The Axis Group has customized medical, dental, long-term disability, AD&D, critical illness, and life insurance coverage for you & your family.
- Work/Life Balance. Our offices operate 8:30am–4:30pm, Monday-Friday, so no evenings or weekends. And we offer flexible work schedules for eligible staff and competitive Vacation time, meaning more time for you to get out and do You.
Find us at: