Personal Lines and ICBC Autoplan Advisor Opportunities
Locations: Salmon Arm, Enderby, Osoyoos, Quesnel, Vernon, and Williams Lake.
- Provide excellent customer service to our clients
- Provide ICBC Autoplan renewals, endorsements, new business, and quotes
- Update evaluators when necessary
- Provide new quotes on all Personal Lines types of business
- Offer additional products to provide Complete Customer Portfolios
- Keep detailed notes on our Computer System at all times (Paperless Environment)
- Keep abeyances updated and current
- Accounts Receivable
What we offer
- Competitive Salary
- Extended medical and dental benefits package
- Education and Training
- Potential career development opportunities in other lines of business or departments
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required
- ICBC Autoplan sales experience
- Level 1 General Insurance License for Auto
- Level 2 General Insurance Salesperson License for Personal Lines
- At least six months of Insurance office experience
- Strong communication skills to apply to underwriters, customers, and team members
- Strong organizational, time management, and interpersonal skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service
- Flexible in job duties and/or hours as necessary
- Company Portal knowledge is an asset
- Computer skills including working knowledge with Word & Excel
How to Apply
Please visit the ‘careers’ section on our website at jmins.com. https://jmins.com/careers/#Apply-Now
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to hearing from you!
About Johnston Meier
Johnston Meier Insurance Agencies Group is one of the largest independently owned and operated brokers in British Columbia! With 46 offices in several communities, we are able to provide career opportunities throughout the province. Our team is dedicated to providing excellent customer experiences through their positivity and knowledge. If you are interested in applying your skillset to a fast-paced environment, we want to hear from you.
Based on the simple principle of putting customers first, we are now one of the largest insurance agencies in the province and still growing. Our team of insurance professionals in both personal and business categories has a reputation for providing best in class service that saves customers both time and money. If it can be insured, Johnston Meier can handle it! Customers can rest assured, knowing that you’re protected against life’s unforeseen circumstances. Launch your rewarding career with us, providing customers peace of mind!