Hi, we’re HUB and we’re growing fast!
15% each year fast. We love hiring team members who bring the entrepreneurial spirit and ambition to grow with us. Do you have what it takes?
Imagine where you can take your career with BC’s largest insurance broker. Enjoy a future filled with stability, career development opportunities and a diverse network of support. Whether you’re just starting out in insurance or a seasoned veteran, HUB can take you to your next career goals.
And that’s not all! We’re proud to offer:
- Customizable flex benefits plan to fit your needs now and into the future.
- Comprehensive tuition financing and in-house development courses.
- Work-life balance through flexible scheduling and hours.
Is this your opportunity to join our team?
Our Community Branch Network Division is excited to welcome you into our client-focused culture. Join us with your 6 months+ of industry experience and make a positive impact on the team with your fresh ideas and unique perspective.
Are you our next Insurance Advisor? Do you thrive in a busy and fast-paced environment where client service is the focus? Our Richmond branch is located in the heart of the Richmond Auto Mall, the largest auto mall in Western Canada! We’re the exclusive insurance broker to 19 different dealerships.
Here’s your chance to further grow and develop your career in auto insurance and build your future with HUB International.
To find associated positions at our HUB simply search myHUBbc as a keyword in the search bar on our careers page!
What you’ll be up to as our Insurance Advisor…
- First things first, you’ll provide ICBC and private auto coverage in the office and dealerships.
- We work as a team so, you’ll assist in the office as needed by helping customers at the counter, answering telephones and everything in between.
- You’ll handle any customer complaints with professionalism and understanding.
- You’ll set and adhere to production budgets, including ICBC Autoplan and Private Auto Sales production.
- You’ll ensure compliance with all insurers, Insurance Council of BC and Privacy Act rules and regulations.
- You’ll ensure control of ICBC inventory and correct handling of all documentation and funds.
- We want you to grow too! You’ll be continuing your professional development in order to further enhance your skills and abilities.
- At the end of the day, we represent HUB. You’ll need to ensure that you understand and live up to our HUB values, mission and vision.
What you bring to the table…
- Let’s cut to the chase. You need to have your Level 1 General Insurance License.
- You bring industry experience, preferably at least 6 months of it.
- You’re client service focused with exceptional client service skills.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit with a high sales drive and initiative!
- You’re a pro at communicating – both written and verbally.
- Your own personal vehicle to travel to dealership locations. Don’t worry mileage reimbursement is provided.
What’s in it for you…
A place where we value your input and your ideas matter. An empowering environment where you are provided the resources to excel in your role and grow your career with HUB.
And of course…
- Competitive compensation.
- Flexible hours to promote work-life balance.
- Customizable flexible benefits options for you and your family.
- Comprehensive tuition financing and career-related training and development.
- Company matching RRSP contributions.
- Home prescription delivery service through PocketPills.
- Confidential 24/7 access to virtual health services with EQ Care – all at your fingertips.
- A progressive employee assistance program through LifeWorks.
- Engaging employee initiatives like a brand new wellbeing initiative!
- Mileage reimbursement for vehicle use (if applicable).
Do your values align with ours?
Entrepreneurship – We encourage innovation and educated risk-taking.
Integrity – We do the right thing, every time.
Teamwork – We work together to maximize results.
Accountability – We measure and take responsibility for outcomes.
Service – We serve our customers, communities and colleagues.