The Client Service Associate for Private Client Services (PCS) provides administrative support and client servicing to Personal Lines PCS Client Executives; ensuring the highest quality service in communication, documentation and professional integrity to maintain current clientele and acquire new business.
You will use your expertise to:
- Manage account implementation and business relationships with PCS clientele, with guidance from PCS Client Executives
- Processing of incoming policy documents, including scanning, printing, copying and attaching to client management system (EPIC)
- Confirming receipt and accuracy of documents including checking for requirements and recommendations
- Renewal book management, preparing renewals and remarket quotes
- Client follow up on applications
- Processing and handling all aspects of renewal for all Lloyds Program Renewals and all Travel Medical Renewals
- Processing payment and following up with any outstanding requirements
We’d like to hear from you if you have:
Must-haves (Minimum Requirements)
- Level 1 General Insurance License
- Previous Personal Lines experience
- Experienced in EPIC, various company portals, Microsoft Office; including Outlook, Excel and Word
- Client focused mindset
- Strong communication and writing skills
- High sense of urgency and strong organization skills
- Ability to build and maintain good relationships with work group
Why CapriCMW Insurance Services LTD
CapriCMW is a uniquely independent, employee-owned insurance and risk management company, recognized as one of Canada’s top commercial insurance brokers. With decades of experience and specialized knowledge in local sectors, CapriCMW has served as trusted advisors to businesses and individuals since 1975. We provide general insurance services for commercial property, liability, professional and executive liability, construction and contract surety bonding, and auto. Our clients are B.C. based and often with international operations.
If this opportunity interest you, click here to apply.