LMG Pringle Insurance
1 - 380 Trunk Road, Duncan, BC
Autoplan and Personal Lines
Level One Licensee
Job ID: 7703
Click here to find more jobs posted by this employer
We’re looking for people who are continuously growing – from Good to Great, from Great to Elite. We’re looking for YOU.
The Axis Insurance Group dares to be Elite. We strive to be the best in our industry, helping people protect what matters most to them. We innovate. We collaborate. We push ourselves, and one another, to be more than we were the day before. To work with us means approaching each day with a passion for what you do, knowing that you make a difference – to your clients, to your colleagues, to yourself.
We’re looking for people who are continuously growing – from Good to Great, from Great to Elite.
We’re looking for YOU.
As a Personal Lines Representative, a typical day might include:
- Developing new business opportunities
- Maintaining existing client base
- Handling routine client inquiries
- Maintaining ICBC inventory and batching/transmitting ICBC documentation
- Managing and reporting insurance claims in the interest of your clients
- Various insurance administration tasks (file maintenance, Accounts Receivable, payment processing, etc.)
You are passionate about:
- Providing friendly, professional service
- Making a positive difference to those around you
- Sharing ideas and working with a great team of proactive, innovative thinkers
- Learning, growing, and pushing past barriers
- Living with integrity
- Taking ownership of your work and actions
You’re outstanding at:
- Organization! Organization! Organization!
- Staying on top of priorities & managing expectations
- Paying attention to the little things that make a big difference
- Getting stuff done
- Working behind the scenes to ensure an exceptional customer experience
- Level I General Insurance License in British Columbia
- Minimum 2 years’ Personal Lines Insurance experience
You want a leg up?
- Experience in Applied Epic broker management system
What’s in it for YOU?
- Fun! From Casual Dress & birthday celebrations to team-building events, contests, and giveaways, we believe that a happy team makes a happy workplace!
- Career potential & leadership opportunities. We pride ourselves on training and mentoring for success.
- Competitive Employee Benefits Plan. The Axis Group has customized medical, dental, long-term disability, AD&D, critical illness, and life insurance coverage, as well as an Employee Assistant Program (EAP) for you & your family.
- Work/Life Balance. Our offices operate 8:30am – 4:30pm … no evenings, no weekends. And we offer competitive Vacation time and Flex Work options, meaning more time for you to get out and do You.
We’re excited to meet YOU!
The Axis Insurance Group is committed to fostering a culture of mutual respect and inclusion, recognizing that our success is enhanced by diversity. We seek to recruit, develop, and retain top talent from a diverse candidate pool.
Find us at: