We are looking for a Commercial Lines Account Manager to join our team. If you want a long-term career and not just another job, look no further!
Schill Insurance has grown from a small, one-person office in Port Coquitlam, to nine offices across the Lower Mainland and an office on Vancouver Island. Our growth stems from empowered employees, strong client relationships and our dedication to personal and professional development. Interest, intellect, curiosity and care keep us current and evolving.
You will find friends here. We have gym-goers, hikers, video game heroes, movie buffs, amateur chefs/bakers, and everything else you can imagine. We have family people and single people. Most of all, we have happy people.
The Role & Your Responsibilities
This position will service a book of business in a variety of industries with a strong focus on customer satisfaction, retention, and new business growth. To do that you will,
- Provide friendly and professional service to customers and members of the team
- Prepare submissions, client proposals, binders, invoices, and other documentation
- Manage renewals in a timely and pro-active manner
- Complete policy wording reviews and research of information for our clients to ensure needs are addressed
- Assist team with various administrative functions as required
- Maintain detailed accuracy of electronic files
What You Bring
- Great communication skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Proactive and self-starter
- Positive attitudes
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to prioritize multiple tasks
Skills and Experience
- 3 years commercial experience
- Level 2 Insurance license
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Friendly professional demeanour, a goods sense of business acumen
- Team player
- Experience with Epic and Policyworks is preferred
You will have an amazing team to work with, and opportunities for growth and advancement.
At Schill Insurance, we have a deep respect for our people and foster a healthy, supportive, and creative work environment. We offer a competitive compensation package and employee benefits. We promote growth, encourage our teams to bring their ideas to the table, and provide coaching, training, and support to achieve your goals.
Job Type: Full-time
Please send any questions or resumes to Shanna Hemeon, VP Commercial Insurance –